Thursday, June 10, 2010








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Learning in sand play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

Professional Practice (8)- I managed to set high standards as I was able to show a number of children in their various areas of interest.


Professional Relationships (19)- I was able to communicate with families and engage them in the learning programme offered by the Learning Centre as I posted this on the Centre's blog.


Professional Knowledge (6)- I was able to show appropriate learning activities which can enable students progress and also materials which can be provided to support in Maths, Science and Technology.


Professional Leadership (25)- I showed that I can support and lead other teachers.This was used as an example of what is expected, when teachers post things on the centres blog.That the blog should be used as a way of communicating with parents on what children will be learning for example when playing in the sand pit.




No comments: